Cimeg - YOUR MONEY MACHINE

Make and receive calls to ordinary phones with your computer. www.skype.com

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

What would you do?

> > >What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be >there? > > >What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 >moments of sadness? > > >What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to >tell them how you felt? > > > >So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you >are special to me and you have made a difference in my life. > > > > > > >I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you. > > > >Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how close >you are, and send it to the person who sent it to you. > >Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends you >never will. > >Remember, everyone needs a friend, someday you might feel like you have NO >FRIENDS at all, just remember this website and take comfort in knowing >somebody out there cares about you and always will. > > > >I'll Always Be There > > > > >In times of trouble, > >In times of need, > >If you are feeling SAD, > >You can count on me. > >I will give you a wink, > > > >Until you smile, > >give you a hug, > >And stand by your side. > >I'll be there for you till the end, > >I'll always and forever, be your friend! > > >

Search Engine Optimization